Our engineering services are comprised of Systems Engineering along with Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V). These two services compliment each other in that System Engineering defines how a system will operate and perform; IV&V verifies the system performs and operates as designed.
Previous experience on small and large programs has given our engineers the knowledge to effectively integrate security into any system development life cycle. Our engineering solutions focus on both the functional requirements as well as requirements for compliance.
Security Engineering encompasses the following services
- System Architecture and Design Review
- Security Concept of Operations (CONOPS) Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Requirements Definition and Management
- Use Case Development
- Interface Control Document (ICDs) Development
- Failure, Mode, Effects, Criticality, Analysis (FMECA)
- Trade Studies and Product Evaluation
- Process Development and Improvement